First time visitor? Then start here and learn more about Cleaning Marketer!

Module 6 – Follow Up & Closing The Deal

This week, it’s all about following up and closing – two very important areas of sales.   Studies have consistently shown that only a tiny 3% of your prospects are ready to buy now… which is why it’s so crucial that you have a killer follow up process in place to ensure that when the other 97% are ready to buy, you have already built up the ‘know, like and trust’ factor, and are ideally positioned to secure their business.

In the following video, I outline the strategic steps in a Power Follow Up Campaign.  If you have a Customer Relationship Management System (CRM System) like Infusionsoft, every single step I mention in the video can be completely automated – meaning, you don’t have to do all of this yourself – your system is doing all the heavy lifting for you.

If you don’t have a CRM system yet, you can still manage all of these steps manually – it will be a bit more work for you, but ultimately worth it… My advice is that once your cleaning business is turning over in excess of $100,000 – make a CRM system a priority – it will save you money, win you business, help you grow, and ensure that your cleaning business has a good system in place to help you manage all the moving parts.

In the resources section below, you will find the full written guide for the Power Follow Up Campaign which outlines every step of the follow up process I discuss in the email below, together with suggested email content.. 

The sale doesn’t start until they say “No”….

WORDS FOR WINNING

 

This Week’s Homework Assignment

Using the form below, list out all of your current ‘hot’ prospects and your old or aged prospects from the previous 6 months – it’s time to start re-engaging with them.!!  You’ll find some great re-engagement email templates in the Resources Section below…

module-6-homework-assignment

MODULE 6 – Live Group Call Recording

Resources:

Power Follow Up Planning – Checklist:  cleaningmarkete_power_checklist

Power Follow Up Planning – Guide:       power-follow-up-campaign-user-guide

Re-Engagement Email Templates:          re-engagement-email-templates

Long Term Nurture Campaign Guide:     cleaning-marketer-long-term-nurture-campaign-user-guide-1

Please note that the guides are super useful if you have a CRM system – they’ve been designed for Infusionsoft, but if you have a different system, you can adapt them using these principles.  If you don’t have a system, simply use these guides as a suggested way you can manage your follow up in future.