What’s the secret behind all great cleaning businesses?
The great cleaning businesses have multiple attributes that create their success – they work with a cleaning business coach, they have great people in their Organization, they’re passionate about serving their clients, and they’re dedicated to having outstanding systems and processes. All of these are very high on the list, but another thing this group of cleaning businesses do very well, is that they know how to look for, (and find), their ideal clients.
You see, in today’s economy, success in business is all about search. Get good at search and it changes everything.
Think about it: to build a great database you need a number of contacts, and then need to be able to filter those contacts to the ones that count, based on recent events i.e. when their current contract is up, or when they are moving etc…
Here’s some searches to think about:
- Bring up a list of every prospect that you’ve ever provided with a quote for your cleaning services. How many of them have changed their cleaning service since you last spoke? Maybe they’re ready to change right now and just need a call to get the wheels in motion…
- Geographic search – Got a great staff member or subcontractor in a certain location? Look at your prospect list –who do you know in that area who might be looking for a great new cleaner?
- Find your top 100 clients, based on those that have done multiple transactions with you, or those that refer you the most.
- Create your ‘dream list’ of clients you’d like to work with and start building up a relationship with them on social media – start following them, liking, sharing or commenting on their posts…
- Of course, search can also include using Google Adwords and/or Facebook and buying ads to advertise your business. These are very effective also, but remember, there are costs involved in setting up and then having your ads displayed… and, if you’re targeting isn’t done right, it could end up costing you a lot of money for very little return on your investment..
The secret is finding the right list to call at the right time, because being relevant wins.
So how can you do that easily?
If you have a cleaning business coach, have the conversation with them – what do they recommend? Here at Cleaning Marketer, we’re totally focussed on having cleaning business automation to handle all of the ‘heavy lifting’ with prospecting that will handle this process for you and keep you ‘in front’ of your ideal prospects on a regular basis, and save you a lot of time without the headache of having to ‘figure it all out’ by yourself..
Are you a great cleaning business? What’s been the number # 1 secret to your success..? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below..
Even great people need constant opportunities for improvement. Thomas Crosby
First time to our blog…? Welcome, it’s great to have you here 🙂 Want to know more about us – check us out here.
Cleaning Marketer works exclusively with cleaning businesses to help them attract more prospects, make more sales, and keep their clients longer.
Want fast business growth? Register for Cleaning Business School – 4 Weeks of Fast Growth Ideas for Cleaning Businesses who want to attract more prospects, make more sales and keep their clients longer.
Prefer a live event in either San Diego or New York City? Get inspired, empowered and take your market by storm. Book now.